&Bounce is my second project. In the first project at Industrial design I noticed that I really like working in projects which help people to get a more healthy lifestyle, this is why I chose this project. The challenge in this project is to identify the problem of a specific target group, in this project we chose to design for people with scoliosis. The project was about preventing discomfort caused by their scoliosis on a later stage in their life. In this project we developed a concept and prototype which people with scoliosis can use to do their exercises. The design used the already existing yogaball, with which they already have to practice. I really liked the minimal effort users of the product have to exert to use this product. The design is a sort of add-on for the yogaball, it creates a possibility to connect the yogaball to a simple game. The only thing users need to do for the game to work, is placing the box of &Bounce on their yogaball and go! In the start of the project we spend a great amount of time brainstorming and gathering background research for the design. I learned that start ‘making’ alongside brainstorming can really help using the time you have for the project efficiently and effectively. In this project we also visited ‘Om yoga’ and ‘fysius’, but in next projects I want to visit experts earlier in the process. This way the therapist can be contacted more often for the project and there will be more expert input for the design. I learned that including experts can give a boost in ideas and in the brainstorm. In this project I worked with unity, a program to develop games. I noticed that I need to make sure I respect the principle of ‘less is more’. I wanted to make a game which was way to complicated for my skills. In this project my responsibility was to connect Unity to Arduino through the serialport, for this I got help from the developer of pillo games. When you get stuck with code it is really important to ask for help, because another eye will look at it differently and maybe does spot your mistake. With help I fixed a tiny mistake, which I would not have seen on my own. It was a disappointment that we could not test our prototype with our target group ‘people with lower back problems’, because with this I think we could have had really valuable feedback to improve our concept. But we did ask feedback from audience at the demoday. I am really satisfied with our concept, because we covered a lot of limitations which could occur in our concept and tried to solve them. For example there are various levels of pain and how different people experience pain.